Sunday, May 10, 2009

EASY WAYS TO STOP DRINKING

MY STOP DRINKING ALCOHOL TIPS

My journey to stop drinking alcohol started when I realized that there are more negative situations happening in my life than positive things when I am drinking and under the influence of alcohol. The reason why I wanted to stop drinking alcohol is that I know and I believe that drinking can only worsen the situation rather than making it better. The scenario of my drinking pattern not only gives threat to my health, career, relationship with others and life but to the lives of my family especially my wife and kids as well.

The first thing I did to make myself decide to stop drinking alcohol is to think of all the negative things that happened every time I am under the influence of alcohol. It made me realized that I needed to stop drinking because I have a problem with my drinking behavior. So many scandals and bad decision whenever I am drunk and the best way to stop those happenings is to stop drinking alcohol as soon as possible.

Admitting to my self that I am an alcoholic and I am addicted to alcohol is the hardest part of my journey to stop drinking. But I managed to admit it for the sake of my family. I don't want alcoholism take control of my self. Once I admit that I have a problem in drinking, I am able to prepare my self that I really need to stop drinking alcohol. I made an effort to think all those ugly situations I have been through and I put into my mind all those public scandals when I am drunk.

I also confess to my wife and my kids that I really want to stop drinking alcohol. Asking for their support, I told them that I love them and I am willing to give up alcohol and seek for easy ways to stop drinking. I also ask them to help, assist and support my plans. I need all the moral and emotional assistance I could get in order to stop drinking alcohol.

When I experience alcohol withdrawal symptoms, I always bear in mind all the motivations and determinations to deal with it. I keep in mind that I really want to beat my alcohol addiction and I always want to gain control of my behavior again.

I disposed all the things that can remind me about alcohol. I even trash out all the expensive drinks in our cabinet. I believe that it will only trigger my alcohol cravings and can bring relapse. I do not hesitate to dispose all of those bottles to be sure that there will be no influence in my plan in stopping drinking.

After a hard day’s at the office, instead of hanging out with my drinking buddies at the bar, I went home and bonded with my family. I am satisfied to be with them at night and that situation help me to stop drinking alcohol. I told my drinking buddies that I am quitting drinking and I do not want to drink again. After I told them, they, too, wanted to stop drinking and told me if I could help them.

I engaged in sports activities like running or jogging. I make it a point to make my self busy all the time in order to forget my cravings to alcohol.

My life was miserable before but when I stop drinking alcohol it turned out well. I am now living a more decent life and I am gaining again all the trust of my family and my friends. So, if you really want to get your self back, stop drinking alcohol and beat that bad habit.
About This

It is very difficult to stop drinking alcohol and beat alcoholism but it is possible with the proper and correct approach. I used to be an alcoholic but I managed to get out of alcohol addiction and I am staying away from it for good. I made this blog to provide ways to stop drinking alcohol and tell others that it is possible to combat alcoholism. Giving away tips to help stop that terrible habit and maintain a good, healthy and normal living. If you really want to give up the habit of drinking too much, you need to have will power and self-control.

You don’t need to spend a lot of hours and money just to stop drinking. There are lots of easy ways and natural ways to deal with alcohol addiction. All you need is motivation to kick this kind of BAD habit. You just need to open your eyes to all the necessary requirements and you can beat alcohol addiction on your own.

It has many benefits if you stop drinking and you can avoid all the troubles and problems you encountered when you are drunk. Be responsible enough and kick the habit now to be a winner in the future.

Thank you!
Notice:

Comments are disabled due to people spamming this blog. If you want to contact me, send me an email at myplanetwilfred(at)gmail(dot)com. Thank you!