Friday, June 12, 2009

MOTIVATION TO STOP DRINKING

WAYS TO REALLY STOP DRINKING

There are lots of individuals out there that really want to stop drinking. They want to stop their drinking habit because they know that there are no positive effects in drinking alcohol. Drinking alcoholic beverages only makes their lives uncontrollable and can make things worst. So they want to give up alcohol, stop drinking cold turkey or beat their bad drinking habit on their own.

Many alcoholics can’t stop drinking alcohol because of many factors. They can’t stop due to lack of knowledge on how to stop drinking. Alcoholics don’t know the easy ways to stop drinking and they don’t know when, where and how to begin. They don't even know that they are hook to alcohol addiction and don't know ways of beating alcoholism. They are on the starting point of deciding whether to quit or not but if the difficulties comes into mind, they are likely to submerge that decision and go back to drinking again. The hardest part of stopping drinking alcohol is the starting period of decision.

The process of stopping drinking and the willingness to stop drinking alcohol will be difficult in the first few days especially when someone is hooked to the habit in a long period of time. Alcohol addiction doesn’t happen overnight. It occurs when a person drinks excessively in a long period of time. It is a long term habit that gradually affects your whole system. So it is very difficult to deal with without the proper and right supervision. It is very hard to stop drinking alcohol if you do not know the techniques involving right discipline and motivation.


I experienced the same situation when I decided to stop drinking. I realized that it is very difficult than I imagine. I don’t have the complete and proper motivation to start. I don’t have the determination and courage to really deal with my drinking problem. I don’t get full support from my family because they think it is just another decision that I can’t accomplish.

But I managed to prove to them that I really want to stop drinking alcohol. I did a lot of research on how to stop drinking on my own. I didn’t stop until I have all the knowledge I needed to beat my bad habit of drinking excessively. I know that if I can prove to them that I really want to stop drinking, they will give their trust to me and they will give their moral support that I needed.

Think of your family as a motivation. They will be your motivation in the first phase to decide that you really want to stop drinking. Think of them when you feel you will experince alcohol withdrawal symptoms like seizures and DTs. Always think that you want to get their trust back and that you need their trust to be able to fully recover from alcohol addiction.

When I understand that I have produced a lot of pain and misery to my family when I am drunk or under the influence of alcohol, I had motivated my self that I really need to stop drinking alcohol.

Negative situations happened only when I am drunk. I did a lot of negative decisions and I think that this is the proper time that I really need to stop drinking. My family expects a lot of good things from me. They know that I can fulfill all my dreams and my dreams for them. So it is better to stop the only thing that hinders that scenario. I should and must stop drinking alcohol before it is impossible for me to stop that drinking habit.

I feel like alcohol produced many bad situations in my life and it does ruin my personal life and the life of others as well so to speak. I am encouraging you also to stop drinking before it is too late to quit.

Learn to motivate yourself to come up with the decision to stop drinking . There are no benefits in drinking alcohol and the long term effects of being addicted to alcohol can be a life threatening situation and can ruin your whole being as well as the relationships with your families and friends. Seek for tips, advice, assistance and help to stop drinking alcohol. There are lots of available tips to stop drinking on the internet and you can find many e-books that can provide you all the basics you need.


When on the process of stopping drinking, never forget to seek advice and support from your family that can provide you all the help and assistance you can get. Stop drinking alcohol now and get your self back.

About This

It is very difficult to stop drinking alcohol and beat alcoholism but it is possible with the proper and correct approach. I used to be an alcoholic but I managed to get out of alcohol addiction and I am staying away from it for good. I made this blog to provide ways to stop drinking alcohol and tell others that it is possible to combat alcoholism. Giving away tips to help stop that terrible habit and maintain a good, healthy and normal living. If you really want to give up the habit of drinking too much, you need to have will power and self-control.

You don’t need to spend a lot of hours and money just to stop drinking. There are lots of easy ways and natural ways to deal with alcohol addiction. All you need is motivation to kick this kind of BAD habit. You just need to open your eyes to all the necessary requirements and you can beat alcohol addiction on your own.

It has many benefits if you stop drinking and you can avoid all the troubles and problems you encountered when you are drunk. Be responsible enough and kick the habit now to be a winner in the future.

Thank you!
Notice:

Comments are disabled due to people spamming this blog. If you want to contact me, send me an email at myplanetwilfred(at)gmail(dot)com. Thank you!