Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Ask Help if You Plan to Stop Drinking

My Stop Drinking Story

It will be a smooth sail (I supposed) that if you are thinking and planning to stop drinking alcohol, you need to seek for help and assistance in order to be on the right track. You must admit that you have problems and you need aids from other people to solve those drinking problems of yours. Even if you believe you can stop drinking on your own, you still have to get help and seek for people who can assist and guide you towards sobriety. Moral supports from family, assistance from support groups and guidance from medical experts play a big role on an individual who really want to get out and stop alcohol abuse. If you don’t have individuals around you who can be of assistance, you can not get out of the habit of drinking too much easily. As you struggle to fight alcoholism on your own and you are ready for all the works involve, getting supports from people whom you believe understand your situation particularly your condition will put you into an easy and comfortable path of giving up alcohol.

In the past, admitting that I have drinking problems is the biggest (and the hardest) thing I did in my life. When I am hooked to alcohol, I always thought that I am not doing anything wrong and stupid. The addictive substance made me blind and I don’t know how to differentiate the good from the bad acts. I don’t want to quit drinking alcohol because I don’t see any problem whatsoever. I used to tell my self I was doing the right thing and continuing abusing alcohol will not do harm on me and my family. But obviously I was wrong. There are lots of problems connected to my habit arisen and it took me almost fifteen years of my life to realize I need to stop drinking alcohol. I needed and I wanted to quit drinking but alcohol addiction is a very strong and very powerful phenomenon that I found it very difficult to deal with. Beating alcohol addiction is just like fighting against your self and it seems that I can’t win it over.

I planned to stop drinking and give up alcohol on my own. I made rough plans and timeline about my fight against alcohol and believed that I can stop drinking on my own initiative. I strongly put in my mind that if other people can get out of alcoholism, I, too, can do the same. I saw many people who have drinking problems who managed to stop drinking and recover form the dreadful situation. So, I strongly believe that I can do the same thing and beat alcoholism on my own. I was almost ready to quit but the feeling of lack of support made me felt depressed. I felt that I am alone in my journey and that made me realized I need others to help me stop drinking alcohol. Without others, I would be having troubles beating alcoholism in the first place. How could I recover from alcoholism if I can’t quit drinking in the first place? I need to find people who can help me to achieve what I want to achieve. I need others to help me combat the terrible habit.

I seek advice from others to help me stop drinking alcohol. I seek support from my family to guide me and hold my hands at this moment of hard times. I don’t care if I had to beg in front of them just to get their supports and attention. I just wanted not to feel alone at that time and I need caring and supports very badly.
Stopping drinking is not easy as it seems to be. Every one should understand this equation. There is no such thing as easy ways to stop drinking alcohol even if you have what it takes to beat alcoholism. Complications and emergency situations can arise in terms of health issues and cravings to alcohol and drinking too much are always there to trigger your desire. But that is another story.

There are few who want to help me to get out of my misery and there are even small numbers of people who decided to assist me in terms of getting my goals to stop drinking alcohol. But these few people are the reasons why I managed to stop drinking alcohol, recover from the side effects and live a fruitful and responsible life. They are the one who constantly motivate me to continue what I am doing and maintain my sobriety. They are also the reasons why I want to help others who want to get out of the habit.

I strongly recommend to everyone who is thinking of stopping drinking to understand and think about their plans before doing anything. Studying the real situation and analyzing your real condition will not harm you or anybody but rather will help you to distinguish the problems and the solutions for that matter. Maybe you only need supports from others and guidance from people who know handle this kind of situation in order for you to stop drinking alcohol and recover from alcohol addiction.

It may be difficult to acquire help from closed friends and family members especially if you tried to quit drinking alcohol in the past and not succeed in your plans. Family members might have doubts and uncertainties of what you are doing and should come up with the realizations that your plans are another story of trial and error. But as time goes by and as you constantly show your strong determination to combat the habit and you relentlessly demonstrate your efforts to stop drinking alcohol, they will recognize it and start to give you moral and spiritual supports.

Avoid hanging with people who can’t help you but instead create a circle of friends and relatives who understand you and who believe on your capabilities to beat alcohol addiction. Go and get opinions from people who are close to you and can give you suggestions about important things. Ignore all your drinking buddies who can not encourage you to stop drinking but will only trigger and influence you to get back into abusing alcohol.

There are also alcohol rehabilitation centers which can be helpful in terms of obtaining your dreams. They can give you medical and clinical supports in terms of emergency situations such as withdrawal symptoms and delirium tremens. Support groups and alcohol experts can also be useful but be sure to find an effective and legitimate programs and methods which have the main goal of making you to stop drinking alcohol and not making the situation worst.

Wlfrd Prhns 2010
About This

It is very difficult to stop drinking alcohol and beat alcoholism but it is possible with the proper and correct approach. I used to be an alcoholic but I managed to get out of alcohol addiction and I am staying away from it for good. I made this blog to provide ways to stop drinking alcohol and tell others that it is possible to combat alcoholism. Giving away tips to help stop that terrible habit and maintain a good, healthy and normal living. If you really want to give up the habit of drinking too much, you need to have will power and self-control.

You don’t need to spend a lot of hours and money just to stop drinking. There are lots of easy ways and natural ways to deal with alcohol addiction. All you need is motivation to kick this kind of BAD habit. You just need to open your eyes to all the necessary requirements and you can beat alcohol addiction on your own.

It has many benefits if you stop drinking and you can avoid all the troubles and problems you encountered when you are drunk. Be responsible enough and kick the habit now to be a winner in the future.

Thank you!
Notice:

Comments are disabled due to people spamming this blog. If you want to contact me, send me an email at myplanetwilfred(at)gmail(dot)com. Thank you!